Newcastle Industrial Unit Fire

A large fire has recently broke out at a large industrial unit near Newcastle. Residents nearby are being asked to keep their windows and doors shut due to the amount of smoke. Hopefully the fire crews will have the fire under control soon. Fires in industrial units can cause ...

Tougher fines for fire safety

Tougher fines part of new legislation being brought in to ensure fire safety and cladding concerns continue to be taken seriously. Hopefully this will have the impact of ensuring the responsible person for high high blocks of flats (and all properties) make sure they have an u...

Not just cladding...

This is an interesting article as it states we should not just be focusing on cladding and need to address a whole load of fire safety issues within high rise blocks of flats. I think that's very important because after Grenfell its easy to just concentrate on the cladding issue ...

Banbury Hotel Non Compliance

This hotel owner in Banbury will wish they had followed fire safety laws, carried out a fire risk assessment and shown due diligence working through the recommendations in the report. Failure to do has led to a significant fine and as I have always said, you can't hide from fire ...

Acton Fire

Firefighters in Acton have been dealing with this large house fire which is causing disruption to nearby traffic and for residents nearby due to the amounts of smoke. Hopefully nobody has been hurt and London Fire Brigade will have the incident under control before long. https...

Chelsea Portable Heater Fire

This flat fire in Chelsea was started when a pillow was stored too close to a portable heater causing the pillow to ignite. Fortunately nobody was hurt but it is a good opportunity to remind people of the dangers of portable heaters and what you can do to avoid accidental fir...

Arson attempt Margate

Fire crews were called to deal with this bin fire at a high rise block of flats in Margate which was started deliberately. Fortunately the buildings sprinkler system extinguished the fire and nobody was hurt. Arson is a very serious crime and the potential for danger when star...

Bristol HMO Fire Safety Failures

This woman in Bristol has admitted putting residents at risk at her House of Multiple Occupation (HMO) due to not adhering to fire safety laws and keeping her premises safe from fire. I have said before if you are the responsible person and don’t have a suitable and suff...

Acorn Estate Agents
Ekaya
GQ Property Management
The Howard deWalden Estate
Hilton Hotels and Resorts
Interserve
Kaz Minerals
Lismoyne Hotel
Pilbeam
The Apartment Company
Wallakers
Alexander Property
Alfra TV
Aspect
Carpenters Arms
Construction Youth
East End Homes
Harrys Bar
Marston Propertie
Money Corp
Ofcom
Performace 18
San Leon Energy
Scaffold It
wilcomatic